Re: [AMBER] Number of inter-conversions between minima on a FEL

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:03:06 -0400

Hi,

The 'calcstate' analysis command may do the kind of analysis you want.
This command lets you define different states based on specific
criteria, then calculates lifetimes and transitions. There have been
some recent improvements to 'calcstate' (see here:
https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj/pull/629) so I recommend using the
GitHub version of cpptraj. See the manual and the pull request for
more details.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any issues.

-Dan