Re: [AMBER] Running a small minimization with amber 16 package

From: Debarati DasGupta <debarati_dasgupta.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 21:51:56 +0000

That is the output.

-rw-r--r-- 1 ohu0513 PHS0297 885812 Jul 31 12:15 min_restrain.rst

The file min_restrain.rst is definitely present and I used cpptraj to convert it to a Amber restart.

Can you help me understand what is the issue?

The script I am using is given here. I routinely run amber 12 and this error has not happened before.

#PBS -l walltime=1:00:00
#(wall time of 100 hours)

#PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=12:gpus=1
#(use of 1 node, 1 processors)

#PBS -N 1J2F_amber
#(job name=quat-16_bulk)

#PBS -A PHS0297

echo job on compute node 'cat $PBS_NODEFILE'
cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR
cp leap.in $TMPDIR #copies files to home directory
cp t.pdb $TMPDIR

cp *.in $TMPDIR
cp Protein.* $TMPDIR
cd $TMPDIR
#module load intel/15.0.3
#module load mvapich2/2.1
module load amber
module load cuda
#tleap -f leap.in
#cp *.pdb *.top *.crd $PBS_O_WORKDIR #copies output results back to home directory

pmemd.cuda -O -i min_restrained.in -o min_restrain.out -c Protein.crd -p Protein.top -r min_restrain.rst -ref Protein.crd

pmemd.cuda -O -i min.in -o min.out -c output.rst -p Protein.top -r min.rst

pmemd.cuda -O -i heat.in -o heat.out -c min_restrain.rst -p Protein.top -r heat.rst -x heat.mdcrd -ref min_restrain.rst

pmemd.cuda -O -i prod.in -o prod.out -c heat.rst -p Protein.top -r prod.rst -x prod.mdcrd -ref heat.rst

cp *out *.rst *.mdcrd $PBS_O_WORKDIR

The one coded in green is working well.
The one coded in blue color is giving error that min_restrain.rst error on opening.