Re: [AMBER] SANDER BOMB in subroutine qm2_extern_get_qm_forces

From: Goetz, Andreas <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 17:17:05 +0000

Dear Devashish Das,

As stated in the output, QM/MM with electronic (electrostatic) embedding is not supported for GAMESS. If you want to use GAMESS, you have to use mechanical embedding.

There can be many reasons why PM6 does not converge, for instance, you might have a bad geometry or complicated electronic structure.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Research Scientist