Re: [AMBER] The right syntax for creating the given mask using logical operators - Not all arguments handled

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 15:31:07 +0200

OK, but is seems that keyword "out" is redundant at least in my cpptraj
version:

CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V17.00

since it works perfectly also without "out" keyword before the output file
name, prints no errors/warnings and provides identical RDF output as in
case when "out" keyword is
included into radial command.

   But anyway thanks for noticing me, it will be more secure (with respect
to future)
to use "out" keyword.

     Best wishes,

        Marek