Re: [AMBER] Query regarding multiplication of LJ parameters by a constant in topology file using parmed

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 13:30:17 -0400

The topology files do not store the sigma values for each atom (or even the
combined sigma for each atom pair). Is that the 'sigma" you're talking
about?

You can do what you want within ParmEd, but it'll take some work to do
precisely what you want (and will require writing code and understanding
how the Lennard-Jones pointers are laid out in the topology file).

HTH,
Jason