Re: [AMBER] How to analyse the PCA results?

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 15:10:42 +0200

Hi Dan!

I've finally managed to obtain the Project.dat file and run the 'filter'
command. Thank you very much for help.
How to properly interpret the Project.dat file? Are they just a collection
of eigenvectors in each simulation frame?

And second question: are those structures in filtered.pc.nc comes from the
original trajectories? If so, can I somehow extract their numbers from the
trajectory?

Best regards,
Karolina