Re: [AMBER] Soft-core alchemical transformation in TI

From: Simon Kit Sang Chu <simoncks1994.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 16:21:36 +0800

Sorry, one more thing to add. So even if I am using soft-core potential, I
still have to match their coordinates? Specifically to my case, how should
I map the atoms H in methanol to CH3 in ethanol? I am a bit confused.

Thanks,
Simon

Simon Kit Sang Chu <simoncks1994.gmail.com> 於 2018年7月26日週四 上午12:17寫道: