Re: [AMBER] calculating headgroup ion-ion and ion-dipole contacts for lipid bilayers

From: Sally Pias <sallypias.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 11:16:58 -0600

 Hi Dan, Wesley, and Hai -

Thank you all for your suggestions. The hbond command detected
charge-dipole interactions between phosphate O acceptors and O-H or N-H
donors. Nativecontacts also helped find headgroup phosphate-choline
interactions
-- achieved by setting mask1 and mask2 to the phosphate P and the choline
N. One other functionality that would be useful to me would be to record
the distance between atoms in the interactions detected. I want to know the
average headgroup-headgroup and headgroup-organic molecule interaction
distance in different bilayers.

Best,
Sally

--