[AMBER] Problem with NaN and Asteriks

From: Jorge Curima <curimax.07.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 15:59:01 -0300

Hello, I'm a student at the Universidad Tecnologica Nacional - Facultad
Regional Resistencia in Resistencia, Argentina.

I'm helping a Chemistry Research Group at my University.

We are working with Amber 14 on a Debian 8.5 Server System.

We are having trouble with certain calculation. I attach an Image of the
Issue.

I don't know if there is a certain format to post a question or issue, so I
apologize in advance, and hope if there is some, I would be grateful if
someone could notice me about it.

Thanks in advance.