[AMBER] Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel kClearForces

From: Kandes, Martin <mkandes.sdsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 23:46:35 +0000

Hi Amber Developers,

We have a user running into the above error while using Amber16. I understand it could be due to a problem with the simulation/calculation itself and we're working with them to debug the problem. However, I think several other Amber users on the mailing list have previously come across this thread [1] in the developer mailing list archive. Any chance you can make the mentioned 'workaround' available publicly? The bugzilla link appears to be private. It'd be helpful to know if this workaround might be applicable to our user's situation.

Thanks,

Marty

[1]

http://dev-archive.ambermd.org/201612/0002.html