Re: [AMBER] Regarding the MPI error in parallel running of 3D-RISM

From: PRITI ROY <priitii.roy.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 01:22:43 +0530

Dear All,

At first, David and George,Thank you for your suggestions.
I am using Amber16 with AmberTools17. In my case, the main problem was mpi
because there was many versions of MPI installed and the mpirun was not set
properly. I have to re-install all the required files for amber and amber
itself also. Then another error was appeared which is as follows:
"rism3d.snglpnt.mpi: error while loading shared libraries:
libfftw3_mpi.so.3: cannot open shared object file: no such file or
directory"
and it is resolved by setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH as "export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/../amber16/lib""

Now I am stuck in memory problem. My system has 5550 atoms, running one
frame of the trajectory with 48 cores and after 3hours its not yet
finished. I have 300ns long trajectory. Is it possible to speed up this
calculation with this system size?

Can I run this 3d-RISM calculation in GPU as I couldn't found any GPU based
executable of rism3d.snglpnt?

Looking forward of your suggestions.

Best,
Priti