Re: [AMBER] AMBER: QM/MM calculations using GPU

From: Goetz, Andreas <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 21:58:57 +0000

Hi Katie,

No, this is not what I meant. Only sander can run QM/MM simulations, not pmemd (or pmemd.cuda). sander does not run on GPUs. It has built-in QM methods but can also use several external QM programs including TeraChem which runs on GPUs.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Research Scientist
San Diego Supercomputer Center
Tel: +1-858-822-4771
Email: agoetz.sdsc.edu<mailto:agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Web: www.awgoetz.de<http://www.awgoetz.de>