Re: [AMBER] AMBER: QM/MM calculations using GPU

From: Goetz, Andreas <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 20:05:01 +0000

Hi Katie,

Only sander supports QM/MM. You can use GPUs for the QM portion of a QM/MM simulation with a GPU enabled QM code. Currently we have an interface to TeraChem.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Research Scientist
San Diego Supercomputer Center
Tel: +1-858-822-4771
Email: agoetz.sdsc.edu<mailto:agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Web: www.awgoetz.de<http://www.awgoetz.de>