Re: [AMBER] Reservoir REMD using GPUs

From: koushik kasavajhala <koushik.sbiiit.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 15:47:15 -0400

Hi Travis,

The procedure for loading a NetCDF reservoir is the same as loading an
ASCII reservoir. Use the -rremd flag to indicate which type (Boltzmann vs
Non-boltzmann) of reservoir REMD you want to perform and then the
-reservoir flag to indicate the NetCDF reservoir file. Also, you don't need
the -saveene flag, NetCDF reservoirs have the energies in the reservoir
file itself. I see that the manual does not mention how to load NetCDF
reservoirs but it is the same procedure. "createreservoir" command in
cpptraj is the best way to build NetCDF reservoirs.

Yes, the hybrid-solvent model will also be supported soon. We are testing
the code currently.

Best,
Koushik
Simmerling Lab