Re: [AMBER] Ubuntu 18

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 11:55:40 -0400

Hi,

As with many situations where errors have occurred,
to correct the problems start from the first error.
It does not look like you have done that.

Here's more general advice:
If problems occur then read the diagnostics carefully
and apply the scientific method.

In addition to consulting the manual you should
search the reflector archives with the first error message.

If you still cannot rectify the situation after an earnest effort
then send verbose and verbatim details indicating exactly what you
did and exactly what was produced.

scott