Re: [AMBER] eCheminfo Oxford, UK Training and Innovation Course in Drug Design 2018, first announcement

From: Thomas Exner <thomas.exner.uni-konstanz.de>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 11:59:48 +0200

Dear all:
This is the first announcement for an additional eChemInfo

Training and Innovation Course in Drug Design
3-7 September 2018
Diamond House, Harwell Science & Innovation Campus

Details and preliminary program are available at
http://www.echeminfo.com/events/echeminfo-oxford-2018.

Deadline for bursary applications and early-bird reduced registration
rates is August 1.

Hope to see you there.
Thomas

P.S.: And you have still one day to profit for the Milano early-bird rates.