Re: [AMBER] error in rst file during Minimization

From: Stephan Schott <schottve.hhu.de>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 15:03:57 +0200

Hi Subrata,
With Amber 16 a change in the default format for coordinate files was set
to netcdf (the binary format you are describing), since is much more
efficient than normal ASCII files. If you would like to have the old
format, please check the ntxo flag in the manual. You can always use
cpptraj or ambpdb to transform these files into something human-readable,
if that is what you need.
Hope it helps,

--
Stephan Schott Verdugo