[AMBER] CUDA v9.0 with AMBER16 Question

From: Korey M Reid <koreyr.unr.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 23:56:43 +0000

Hello,

I have been trying to compile amber v16 with all current updates for AmberTools17 -- up to update.9. I have also updated Amber v.16 to current -- update.14. However, I am unable to compile with CUDA v9.0 yielding the error Amber17 requires CUDA 7.5 or 8.0. From the current benchmarking page (http://ambermd.org/gpus16/benchmarks.htm) it appears that I should be able to compile using CUDA v9.0, is this a typo on the page "CUDA Toolkit NVCC v9.0" or have I ran into an erroneous error?

Thank you,

Korey

AMBER GPU Benchmarks<http://ambermd.org/gpus16/benchmarks.htm>
ambermd.org
Benchmarks for the GPU accelerated version of the AMBER Molecular Dynamics Code