Re: [AMBER] pmemd.MPI won't work in Amber 18

From: Hai Long <spaceshiptoo.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 15:44:40 -0600

Hi David,

It won't work with any pmemd tests in the test suite. The following is from
the 4096wat test output. The same thing happens. It seems to me that
pmemd.MPI somehow messed up electrostatic interactions. The vdwaals
(6028.9517) is identical with the sander output though.

 NSTEP = 1 TIME(PS) = 1.001 TEMP(K) = NaN PRESS =
0.0

 Etot = NaN EKtot = NaN EPtot =
NaN

 BOND = 0.0000 ANGLE = 0.0000 DIHED =
0.0000

 1-4 NB = 0.0000 1-4 EEL = 0.0000 VDWAALS =
6028.9517

 EELEC = NaN EHBOND = 0.0000 RESTRAINT =
0.0000

 Ewald error estimate: NaN