Re: [AMBER] How to prepare prmtop and inpcrd files from a PDB file?

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 15:07:13 +0200

Ok, sorry for not being clear about the completeness of the PDB file.
The PDB file consists of protein, ligand, water molecules and additional
ions. It is a periodic system in which I don't want to add more water
molecules.
I did some modifications to a previously used file from MD simulation and I
want to use it again for another simulation.
Is it somehow possible? :)