Re: [AMBER] 1D-RISM: "ERROR> RXRISM: reached steps limit Maxstep=10000 STOP 1"

From: PRITI ROY <priitii.roy.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 10:52:51 +0530

Dear David,

Thank you for such an effort and giving your valuable comment.

I have searched in the literature about Di-electric constant of TIP3P water
model and I got to know this model has higher value than other simple
3-point models. Here is one of the reference:

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/pdf/10.1063/1.477104 (The reason for using
such an high value)

In my protein water complex system I have only Na+ ions, that's why I took
only this ion.

I figure out that main failure of my calculation is the density. I
rechecked the density which is around 0.96 gm/cm^3. Now I can run the
1D-Rism using the Na+ and water using the mentioned density.

Best,
Priti