Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py execution error

From: Jose Manuel Granadino Roldán <jmroldan.ujaen.es>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 09:27:52 +0200

 The problem now is solved. I also needed to “clean” the environmental variable PYTHONPATH because (as pointed by Dr. Case) I have other versions of miniconda installed in my system and MMPBSA.py tried to find python libraries in a wrong location (the one in which I have Python 2.7 from miniconda). Concerning the errors with the python 2.7 version, I can´t reproduce them right now, but it seems that they were also related with mismatch between miniconda versions installed in my system. Thank you very much for your help.

   Best