Re: [AMBER] Poly amino acid helix form topology files

From: ABEL Stephane <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 11:00:58 +0000

Hi,

As Carlos said the AMBER suite has all the tools you need to constructed a given peptide according to the Amber nomenclature (atom orders and names in the peptide sequence). If you do not how to use them you have to read the manual. You do not want to read it you could use the tools I suggested and use pdb2gmx.

Also not that with ProBuilder you can choose the output format of the PDB

Stéphane
Stéphane Abel, Ph.D.
Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives
Centre de Saclay DSV/ISVFJ/SB2SM
Bat 528, Office 138C
Gif-sur-Yvette, F-91191 FRANCE
Phone (portable) : +33 6 49 37 70 60