Re: [AMBER] nativecontacts command in CPPTRAJ

From: Sowmya Indrakumar <soemya.kemi.dtu.dk>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 15:13:32 +0000

Hey Ruth,

You may want to try this, this works fine for me:

parm file.parm7

trajin pH.nc

autoimage
strip :WAT #optional
reference min.rst7
nativecontacts :179&!.CA,C,O,N,H writecontacts nativecontacts.dat resout res noimage distance 8.0 out contacts.out first resoffset 4 contactpdb contacts.pdb byresidue map mapout gnu series seriesout nativeseries.dat

Regards
Sowmya