Re: [AMBER] input files from AmberTools 16/17 run on Amber14 pmemd.cuda engine problem

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 10:32:30 -0400

The image you attached looks like you may have a mismatch between your
topology and trajectory file. Make sure you're using the same topology
that was used to generate the trajectory. Also, if your ASCII
trajectory has box coordinates make sure you select "Amber coordinates
with periodic box" - VMD will not detect this automatically.

-Dan