[AMBER] Suggestions to pick up right methodology

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:22:00 +0530

Dear Amber users,

I am looking for a methodology to capture the deprotonation/protonation
mechanism of a specific residues and their effect on protein conformational
dynamics.

The protein, I am working with, have a deprotonated threonine residues
coordinated with an ion and it is postulated that threonine get protonated
and break the interaction with ion during the activation process. I wonder
which simulation methodology can be mot suitable to provide a direct
picture of the activation mechanism where the ion-coordinated deprotonated
Thr breaks its coordination with ion and get protonated and how this
deprotonation-protonation switch the overall protein conformational
dynamics (active state)?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Best regards
Anu