[AMBER] QM/MM-MD Mulliken Charge calculation output atom name changed

From: Thakur, Abhishek <axt651.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:50:54 +0000

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I have posted a question, where I have asked how to find charges of my TS structure from my QM/MM-MD.

Today after computing the charges I am finding that output file has made C1,C2,C3 etc to C and similar naming for for other atom.

So due to that reason it is becoming very difficult to predict which atom charge I need.

for example

  Atom Element Mulliken Charge

     1 C -0.206

     2 H 0.073

     3 C -0.096

     4 H 0.028

     5 H 0.080

     6 C -0.197

     7 H 0.034

     8 H 0.076

     9 C 0.688

Here you can see all H and C are having same atom name, is there any way that amber print same atom type as in trajectory file?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

-Abhishek