Re: [AMBER] mac installation problem

From: Jiyong Su <sujy100.nenu.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:41:28 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hai,
I used another computer which was installed Ubuntu. I tried several days to install amber in macbook, but failed.
Jiyong

--
Yours Sincerely,
Jiyong Su

在 2018-04-23 05:07:22,Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com> 写道:
Hi,
what do you mean about choosing "Ubuntu"? Switching computer? Install different OS in your Mac? or something else?
Hai