Re: [AMBER] Python installation while installing AmberTools18

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 08:46:48 -0400

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018, Debostuti Ghoshdastidar wrote:

> I am trying to install AmberTools18. As part of the installation, Python is
> being installed
> via Miniconda. However, its been several hours and the installation hasn't
> progressed much although connection to the repo has been established. I
> haven't faced this while installing AmberTools before? Is this OK for the
> installation to take so long?

No, it should take only a few minutes. If you have a slow internet
connection, you may have to skip the miniconda installation.

However (if you have not already tried this): try the installation a
second time: you may have hit some temporary internet glitch that hung
the install process.

...good luck....dac