Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj and Sander Question

From: Portillo, Jennifer <jennifer.portillo.387.my.csun.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:10:42 -0700

Thanks for the email. We are using AmberTools17.

The line 244 of $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/sander/rdparm.F90

is reading iscratch and ffdesc. I don’t know what that section is for.

Here is the code:

230 ! format should be (nlines, text) where we read the first lines
nlines

231 ! to know how many more lines to read - we ignore nlines on
subsequent

232 ! lines but they still need to be there.

233 ! e.g.

234 ! 2 PARM99

235 ! 2 GAFF

236 read(nf,fmt) nlines,line

237 allocate (ffdesc(nlines), stat = ierr)

238 REQUIRE(ierr==0)

239 ffdesc(1) = line

240 #ifndef API

241 write(6,'(a,a)') '| ',ffdesc(1)