Re: [AMBER] Amber94 charges for neutral amino acids

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 06:58:18 +0200

Dear Rinsha Chk,

> I’m performing a QM/MM calculation on a protein model, in which
> some of the amino acids are neutralised for my purpose. The problem is that
> I’m unable to assign the Amber94 charges for the additionally added atoms,
> (oxygen and hydrogen of OH of acidic end). How can I get those charges? I
> searched literature but end up with unfruitful result....

W.D. Cornell, P. Cieplak, C.I. Bayly & P.A. Kollman J. Am. Chem. Soc.
1993, 115, 9620-9631.
C.I. Bayly, P. Cieplak, W.D. Cornell & P.A. Kollman J. Phys. Chem.
1993, 97, 10269-10280.
P. Cieplak, W.D. Cornell, C.I. Bayly & P.A. Kollman J. Comput. Chem.
1995, 16, 1357-1377.

You could use PyRED at RED Server Dev.
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-4.php