[AMBER] Cpptraj and Sander Question

From: Portillo, Jennifer <jennifer.portillo.387.my.csun.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:24:58 -0700

Hi,

I ran MD on a protein in its solvent environment and want to calculate the
energy of the protein alone during the trajectory.

I used cpptraj to create a topology (prmtop) file of the protein alone and
the trajectory file for protein alone.

When I visualize the protein only trajectory with protein only prmtop file
using VMD, I am able to visualize the protein trajectory. However, when I
use these files in sander to get the energies using imin=5, I get the
following error:

At line 244 of file rdparm.F90 (unit = 8, file = 'protein.prmtop')

Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

 How do I resolve this?

Thanks,

Jennifer