[AMBER] Changing box size

From: M Conte <maxwell.conte.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 19:47:13 -0500

Hi Amber users,
I'm trying to create a slab of water in Amber14, and I'm looking to
increase the z-dimensions of a box of water after a production run to
create the slab-like shape. I know that it's possible to alter the three
parameters at the end of restart files to create a new box, but it looks
like one can only increase or decrease box dimensions in the positive
direction. Is there an alternative way to increase the box length along the
negative z axis in addition to the positive, so that the slab is enveloped
by two layers of empty space?

Thank you,
Maxwell

--