Re: [AMBER] MacOS pmemd.cuda

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:54:34 -0400

The -macAccelerate flag is only going to call an optimized blas/lapack
library bundles with its OS. For standard MD simulations blas and lapack
are inconsequential--there are hardly any matrix operations to do. To get
the cuda code you need to do ./configure -cuda clang, then make install.
If you do not have an NVIDIA GPU in your Macintosh, this is all we
currently support. AMD support is a work in progress but there are much
larger edits to the code to finish for the time being.