Re: [AMBER] peptide and bilayer membrane simulations

From: Chetna Tyagi <cheta231.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:46:39 +0200

Dear all,

I have also tried generating parameter file for the charmmlipid2amber
output provided in the test folder of AmberTools16.

The same error appears "FATAL: Atom .R<Cl- 565>.A<Cl- 1> does not have a
type."
For water, O, H1 and H2 are the atom types in residue templates and still
it does not save the prmtop file.

Any guidance is appreciated...

-Chetna

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Beale, John <John.Beale.stlcop.edu> wrote:

> Dear AMBER users,
>
> I am having exactly the same issues as Chetna with simulating a peptide
> and lipid membrane. Any insights and suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> John

Best wishes
Chetna