Re: [AMBER] Problem with cphstat

From: Tasneem Kausar <tasneemkausar12.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:42:09 +0530

Yes I made the changes on both.
Files I have attached here are files of two different systems(lig and
complex). They are generated at different system(one at PC and other at
cluster). cphstats command shows error with the file having more than 50
residue (if run at PC). However other with less than 50 works on both.

However I have modified code before compilation at cluster as well as on PC.

When I opened files on cygwin, there is only difference in spacing. I
thought may this was a reason.

Anyway I have performed analysis at cluster.

I works fine

Thanks for your reply and help

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>