[AMBER] Additional Ph.D. and Post-doc positions in MD simulations of enzymes

From: Jan Brezovsky <brezovsky.mail.muni.cz>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:04:16 +0100

Dear AMBER users,

Unexpectedly, we have additional opening for 1 Ph.D. student and 1
Post-doc in our laboratory starting in October 2018 - for details please
see: http://labbit.eu/2018/02/23/
Thank you and sincere apology to those not interested.

Best regards,
Jan

Jan Brezovsky, Ph.D.
Prof. UAM & IIMCB
Laboratory of Biomolecular Interactions and Transport
Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Faculty of Biology
Adam Mickiewicz University
Umultowska 89, 61-614 Poznan, Poland
and
International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
Trojdena 4, 02-109 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 61 829 5839
e-mails:janbre.amu.edu.pl,jbrezovsky.iimcb.gov.pl
http://labbit.eu