Re: [AMBER] Using center of mass dihedral restraints using PMEMD

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:06:47 -0500

On Fri, Mar 02, 2018, Lenz, Stefan wrote:

> forrtl: severe (19): invalid reference to variable in NAMELIST input, unit
> 33, file ~/temp/test.restraint, line 31, position 6

This is pretty specific: did you look at line 31, position 6 in the
test.restraint file? It's a little hard to count lines from you email,
but I think it's about here:

> Here is my restraint file (test.restraint):
>
> # test run
> &rst
> iat=-1,-1,-1,-1, iresid=1,

> grnam3(1)=O5',
       ^

Unlike sander, pmemd doesn't have a grnam3 variable, and I don't think it
supports COM restraints for angles or dihedrals.

....dac