Re: [AMBER] After running MD, the number of atom in mdcrd file becomes 0

From: koushik kasavajhala <koushik.sbiiit.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 22:57:50 +0000

Hi Wenze,

Use “vmd -parm7 cfx.prmtop -netcdf md2.mdcrd” instead of the command you
used. You have ioutfm=1 set in your input file, so the final trajectory
will be a netcdf trajectory.

Alternatively, if you use the graphical interface, select Netcdf option
from the drop down menu when you load the trajectory file.

Best,
Koushik