Re: [AMBER] Question about Parmbsc1 Force Field

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 17:09:35 +0100

All files needed to use the parmbsc1 force field are included in the
newest version (17) of the Amber Tools ... explanations for the files
are in the Amber 17 manual.
Ion parameters are not part of the parmbsc1 which is a pure DNA force
field .... Different ion parameters available are also very well
presented in the Amber 17 manual.

I hope this helps
Vlad

On 03/01/2018 04:09 PM, Dan Gil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using parmbsc1 and I am looking for the original papers for the source
> of some of the force-field parameters.
>
> I am having trouble with finding the source for Na+ ion parameters. I see
> "Applequist" in the files, but I have no idea what it means and where it
> leads to.
>
> If you could help me find the source, that would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Dan Gil
> PhD Student
> Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
> Case Western Reserve University

Vlad Cojocaru, PD (Habil.), Ph.D.
Project Group Leader
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine
Röntgenstrasse 20, 48149 Münster, Germany