Re: [AMBER] Metadynamics in pmemd

From: Celeste Sagui <sagui.ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:51:20 -0500

Dear Hannes,

The ABMD method has similar capabilities to metadynamics and has been
implemented in AMBER 16 (please check the manual). It's GPU compatible and
runs many (but not all) of the colvars that PLUMED has implemented, with an
option to define your own colvar. It can run both NVT and NPT ensembles.

Regards,
Celeste Sagui