Re: [AMBER] AMBER - QMMM with DFTB

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:22:47 -0300

Unfortunately, this is the expected behavior for the DFTB code in sander.
The code runs all in processor, and is not parallel. This has to do with
the diagonalization routines, that are not parallel.

If you are used to DFTB+, maybe you could try the new interface that uses
it as an external QM code.

--
Gustavo Seabra