Re: [AMBER] more than 100% hydrogen bond population

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:57:32 -0500

I assume this was a solute/solvent hydrogen bond? If so, this is
covered in the Amber 17 manual (pg. 614): "... Count is the total
number of interactions between solute and solvent (note this can be
greater than the total number of frames since for any given frame more
than one solvent molecule can hydrogen bond to the same place on
solute and vice versa), ...".

Hope this helps,

-Dan