Re: [AMBER] Amber 16.12 and 12-6-4 force field Problem

From: Guanglin Kuang <guanglin.kth.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:01:56 +0000

Hi David,

I'm afraid I don't fully get your points.

When I follow the instructions on "http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/12_6_4.htm", the same simulation can run on Amber 16.05, but it failed on Amber 16.12.

If 12-6-4 potentials are not supported in the CUDA code, are the results produced by Amber 16.05 with CUDA GPU for a system containing these potentials problematic and not reasonable at all? If not, how can we make it run on Amber 16.12?

Thanks!
Best regards,
Guanglin