Re: [AMBER] Problem regarding compiling in cpptraj with openmp

From: Saikat Pal <saikatpaliitg.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 07:32:17 +0000 (UTC)

Thank You, sir, for your quick and kind reply. I have checked the directory and it is the appropriate directory.

Saikat
    On Friday 5 January 2018, 12:36:03 PM IST, Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu> wrote:

 On the next step, does the suggested "Type './configure -help' for
options." yield any clues? Are you sure you are in the right directory
still?

Maybe it's because you're working with amber14 and the instructions
apply to a more recent version - which I would get, unless you need to
investigate old results.

Bill

  AmberTools17 is now available!