Re: [AMBER] Distance calculation between atoms from two different frames using CPPTRAJ

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 09:00:38 -0500

What you want is possible, but only with the GitHub version of cpptraj
(https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj), which allows distance
calculations using a reference frame for the second mask. You want
something like:

parm myparm.parm7
trajin mytraj.nc
reference mytraj.nc 1
distance .1 .1 reference out Atom1.ref.dat

Hope this helps,

-Dan