Re: [AMBER] LIPID17 reference ?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:32:42 -0500

Hi Marek,

Unfortunately due to some issues beyond the control of the various authors the LIPID 17 paper isn't yet complete although we are hoping to have something submitted in the next couple of months. In the meantime you can reference it as:
Gould, I.R., Skjevik A.A., Dickson, C.J., Madej, B.D., Walker, R.C., "Lipid17: A Comprehensive AMBER Force Field for the Simulation of Zwitterionic and Anionic Lipids", 2018, in prep.

If you'd like to review details of the parameterization, testing etc please email me directly and I can share a draft with you for review.

All the best
Ross