Re: [AMBER] Troubling changes to NVIDIA Driver EULA

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 15:11:26 -0500

I am composing a letter now. My inclination would be to write to NVIDIA
first, to give them an opportunity to set things right before taking to
social media campaigns or hiring a skywriter. Making a special
accommodation for one type of computing application, simply because it is
profitable, while restricting others sets a dangerous precedent. In this
particular case, the application itself is also destructive--anyone who
opposed dropping net neutrality should be concerned for just the same
reasons.

Dave