Re: [AMBER] parmed error

From: p.kartheek <kartheekpitta.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 00:56:16 +0530

You have to download and install standalone version of ParmED software from
github properly. Parmed is also available in Ambertools by default. I
guess the working 'parmed' you were talking about must be from Ambertools.
To convert topologies and structures from one MD engine format to other MD
engine format, u can try InterMol (https://github.com/shirtsgroup/InterMol)
software.

P. Kartheek,
PhD Candidate, Computational Biophysical Chemistry,
Center for Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Marimuthu Krishan Group,
9701577399,
kartheek.p.research.iiit.ac.in,