Re: [AMBER] Function name not recognized in RdPar

From: Rinsha Chk <rinshachk.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 18:51:45 +0530

Hello,
I was optimizing the structure of a protein in gaussian using amber force
field (ff12sb) and I encountered with an error
 Read MM parameter file:
  WANTED A FLOATING POINT NUMBER AS INPUT.
  FOUND A STRING AS INPUT.
 HrmStr1 C -2C 317.0 1.5220

             ?
 Error termination via Lnk1e in /nfs-scratch/Apps/gaussian09/g09/l101.exe